Cookies are little text files which are stored on the browser or hard drive of your computer or mobile device when you visit a webpage or application. Cookies work to make your experience browsing our site as smooth as possible and they remember your preferences so you don’t have to insert your details again and again.
Type of cookies
There are different types of cookies. Some cookies come directly from our website and others come from third parties which place cookies on our site.
What type of cookies do we use?
The cookies we use fall into 2 categories. These categories are described below.
- Essential cookies
These cookies are necessary to help you access and move around our site and use all its features. Without these cookies, our website would not work properly and you would not be able to use certain important features. For example, we use a cookie to keep you logged in during your visit, so the site does not require you to log in repeatedly to access different pages. We also use essential cookies for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
- Analytics and customisation cookies
Pancera Tubi, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical cookies and analytics, as necessary to provide the required services.
Pancera Tubi does not collect personal data directly but only through the logs of traffic logs on the server. The data are processed by the provider according to data security rules (Article 6, paragraph 1, point F of the GDPR).
Cookies used by this site:
Following the list of technical and analytics cookies used by this site::
- _dc – Used to limit the remarketing requests that have been made, necessary for the third-party service of Google Analytics. It lasts 10 minutes
- PHPSESSID – Needed by WordPress to identify the single session of a user.
- _ga – Used to distinguish users – necessary for the third-party service Google Analytics. It lasts 2 years
- frm_form8_0398a1368566c8697942eb6f74ad02a5 – Necessary for contact form referrals
What happens if I don’t allow cookies?
If cookies aren’t enabled on your computer, tablet or mobile (“device”), your experience on the website may be limited (for instance, you may not be able to browse fully and freely or add products to your basket and purchase them).
How do I disable/enable cookies?
In order to disable/enable cookies from your device, you will need to do this via your Internet browser. We have explained how you may manage cookies on your computer via some of the main Internet browsers below. For information on how to manage cookies your tablet and/or mobile, please consult your documentation or online help files.
– In the settings menu, select ‘Show advanced settings’ at the bottom of the page
– Select the ‘Content settings’ button in the privacy section
– The top section of the page that then appears tells you about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to clear any cookies currently stored.
– In the tools menu, select ‘Options’
– Select the privacy tab in the options box
– From the dropdown choose, ‘Use custom settings for history’. This will bring up the options for cookies and you can choose to enable or disable them by clicking the tickbox.
Internet Explorer 6+
– In the tools menu, select ‘Internet options’
– Click the privacy tab
– You will see a privacy settings slider which has six settings that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be placed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept All Cookies.
– In the settings menu, select the ‘Preferences’ option
– Open the privacy tab
– Select the option you want from the ‘Block cookies’ section
All other browsers
For information on how to manage cookies via other browsers, please consult your documentation or online help files.
How do I disable/enable third party cookies?
Third party cookies are not placed by us. We would therefore suggest that you look at those third parties’ websites for information about the cookies they place and how you can manage them.